Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Up All Night

Ever since I wrote the last postinig, "A Glimmer of Hope," I have been fighting what feels like a constant urinary tract infection. It's been off and on...now it's on again. I have such a hard, deep ache in the pelvis. It aches so bad that even my legs hurt. I have to urinate constantly. I just missed work two weeks ago for the same symptoms. After a course of Levaquin, if felt better...for a short time anyway. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to miss work again tomorrow. I have such a busy day but I will have to just suffer through it. It's 4am right now and I have been up all night long. Normally, I still sleep fairly well even with IC, but obviously not tonight. I will call my doctor in the morning and beg him for more antibiotics. I can't keep going through this. This is miserable! At least I will be working in an area of the city where there are lots of places to make a rest stop. I keep trying to be positive...but this really frickin' sucks!

No comments: