Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone that checks this ("Hi mom.") My cycle of battling urinary tract infections is back AGAIN! It's insanity! I had a few infection-free weeks and presto...it's back in full affect right before Christmas. The trip driving there will be miserable, but once there, I should have time to rest and relax. I am trying not to let this spoil my holiday. I will take these next couple of days and try to come up with a new plan of treatement for 2008. There is a reason I keep getting infections, and it's not just because I have IC. There has to be an answer. I pray that someone finds something soon! I will update my blog with my new plan of care when I have that all figured out. Oh yeah, and I will be revealing details of the project my husband and I have been working that has been consuming most of my time. Hopefully, in the next week or so I will have details. Thanks for checking up on me........

No comments: