Wednesday, September 26, 2007

7 Day Juice Cleanse Over in 3 Days

Well, my 7 day juice cleanse ended in 3 days. I had no idea how sick I would actually get from it. I felt very nauseous, tired, light-headed and weak. By Sunday I realized I had to make it to work the following day so I had better eat some solid food to have the strength. If anyone ever wants to try a 7 day juice cleanse, I recommend taking some time off work. You never know how you will feel. For now, I am back to the alkalyzing raw food diet. I think I may be developing an addiction to garbanzo beans. I am eating them by the can on a daily basis and loving it! On Friday, I will be drivng to Milwaukee to have Dr. Young's nutritional microscopy test done. A live blood stain is analyzed for the presence of yeast, mold, fungus and bacteria. Supposedly, the test is quite telling. I will post the results after I have them. Although the test is paid for out-of-pocket, I feel as though it can provide yet another piece of the IC puzzle. I continue to be convinced this can be overcome.

No comments: